Working as Backend Developer C# in a fascinating international and innovative work environment in a multi-disciplinary team of enthusiastic engineers. The choice of local and international projects in different industries. A nice step in industrial automation. Our client is an independent provider of solutions for users of industrial and process automation and information technology worldwide.
What are you going to do?
As Backend Developer C# you work closely with a Technical Lead to implement backend solutions based on functional and technical specifications to plan effective MES and MOM solutions and meet the needs and requirements of the project. End User. You are responsible for managing, improving and further automating management processes within industrial, production and process automation.
After the training period, the activities include:
- Implementing functional and technical specifications of MES / MOM projects;
- Supporting customers with acceptance testing;
- You work with the customer and other suppliers to link the MES solutions to other systems such as ERP, PLC, Batch etc;
- Supporting delivered applications at customers on location.
What makes you promising?
- There is room for both a junior, a medior and a senior engineer;
- You have a HBO or University working and thinking level. Preferably in the direction of Higher information, Business informatics and similar;
- You have relevant work experience with the development of backend solutions;
- You have experience with the implementation of functional and technical designs;
- You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and in writing;
- Relevant experience with C # .net, REST, oData, SignalR, SQL Server, Entity Framework and ETL technology;
- You preferably also have experience with AngularJS, JQuery, SignalR, CSS3, PowerBI and / or Tableau;
- Experience with Siemens Simatic IT Production Suite and / or other MES / MOM products.
- Living in the Haarlem area (Netherlands).
Ready for the next step in your career?
Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone: 038 850 4132. Do you not fit within the set job profile, but do you have a technical background? Perhaps we have other suitable possibilities.
About Redbrook Engineering
Redbrook Engineering helps skilled technicians to a new or different job in their own field. We help companies through the use of skilled Project Managers, Engineers, Illustrators, Calculators, Work Planners, but also Service Engineers working in the field. Our team has more than 60 years of experience in the mediation of technical staff. For executive vacancies within technology, you can take a look at Blauwbroek Techniek.
We focus on MBO +, HBO and WO levels within the following fields:
- Electrical engineering (Machine and Equipment construction, Shipbuilding, Installation technique)
- Mechanical Engineering (Machine and Equipment Building, Shipbuilding, Installation Engineering)
- Industrial Automation and Industry
- Process Industry (Petrochemistry, Chemistry, Food)
- Architecture (New Construction & Renovation)
Met dit formulier solliciteert u naar de functie Backend Developer C# bij Redbrook Engineering